Monday, February 24, 2014

About the Blogger.

Traveling is my passion. In my leisure time I organize a trip to somewhere I have not seen. During my journey, I always look forward to talking to old-people may it be a tourist or a local; I listen to their life stories and learn from their experiences. I make friends. I observe the locals; I seek to live the way they live. And I meditate. I create great memories; I cherish every story to tell. I keep good company. And I value each experience I come across.
This is how I explore. I seek and gain knowledge from my explorations.

Life for me is short. And I don’t want to waste my time wandering in the place I used to see every day. Nothing or No one can stop us from seeing the world. I believe that traveling is not expensive and it does not mean that we only have two or three days holiday we cannot plan a trip or be out somewhere. I have been traveling many times, and I only spend a little amount of money to finance my trip


My motto has always been, “To work. To save. To travel. To be able to explore during my leisure time in a most affordable but pleasurable way.”


No comments:

Post a Comment